Share

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Triple Treat" Gift with Purchase

During February, I want you to know just how much I appreciate you and your incredible support of my business. I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I'm pretty close to earning a trip with my business so I want to GIVE a gift to you with your Purchase as a way to say Thank YOU for all you have done to support my business and my family by purchasing your natural skin care necessities from me at www.OurLemongrassSpa.com/Jill  but be sure to use the "Triple Treat" link! 

Don't delay:  this offer will end on Friday, 2.27.15 at 9:00 pm Mountain Time

I truly appreciate you! In order to receive your Gift with Purchase, simply decide what you need (order whatever your family needs) and be sure to purchase on the: 

"Triple Treat" link at www.OurLemongrassSpa.com/Jill and 
click Shop Online and 
"Triple Treat Online Event" by Friday, February 27th at 9:00 pm MT. Thank you.

(Please note that if you do not purchase under the Triple Treat shopping link, I will not be able to add the gift to your order).  I appreciate you!  







Here are the GIFTS from me: 
With a 44.00 to 58.00 retail order, I will give you a Sample of our wonderful Organic Lipstick. 

With a 59.00 to 67.00 retail order, I will give you a two ounce Body Spritz in one of three scents. 

With a 68.00 to 81.00 retail order, I will give you our Limited Edition Chocolate Set which includes a one ounce chocolate body icing and chocolate raspberry lip balm. 

With an 82.00 retail (or greater) order, I will give you either a Red Hot Organic Lip Gloss OR a Stardust Organic Lip Gloss (your choice of one). 

To receive one of these gifts with your purchase, simply enter your order on the "Triple Treat" link under "shop online" over at www.OurLemongrassSpa.com/Jill

If you have any questions, you may reach me at LemongrassJill@Gmail.com.

Thank you! 

Copyright 2015; all rights reserved. If you copy and share this post, you must include all information posted here through the full disclaimer (below).
Thank you for "liking" my business page:  www.Facebook.com/LemongrassJill
Enjoy perusing my online catalog of healthy head to toe necessities here:  www.OurLemongrassSpa.com/Jill

  • Disclaimer:  this blog post is not to be interpreted as medical advice and is highlighting my experience so please know that individual results may vary or differ. 



No comments:

Post a Comment