Share

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Announcing the NEXT Incentive Trip

What!!??? We just learned that the next incentive trip is an all-expenses paid vacation to Jamaica. Have you been to Jamaica? I have never been and cannot wait to work towards this trip.


Do you want to go with me and earn your own Jamaica experience? Are you excited to learn how to earn this trip? If yes, send me a pm or comment on my post below.


Hint: if this post made you go "Ahhhhh.....the beach" or "Ahhhh a trip I can earn...", or "Ahhh...a spa treatment", you may need more details.


Here are a couple extraordinary things about this incentive:
You can earn a trip for TWO and take your spouse, sister or best friend and a SPA treatment morning is INCLUDED as a special perk. Eeeek--We learn more details on our consultant only call tonight but let me know if you need more details!


We just experienced the Maya Riviera as our Incentive Trip in June and last year we went to the Dominican Republic.  It is truly amazing that by working my business, I can earn exceptional vacations on top of earning income.  


If you have been to Jamaica, please tell me what you love about it:




Copyright 2016: all rights reserved. If you copy and share this post, you must include all information posted here through the full disclaimer (below).

Thank you for "liking" my business page to stay in touch: www.Facebook.com/LemongrassJill
Enjoy perusing my online catalog of healthy head to toe necessities here if you want to learn more about our line: www.OurLemongrassSpa.com/Jill

Disclaimer: this blog post is not to be interpreted or used as medical advice or expertise. I am highlighting or sharing my personal experience in this blog so please know that individual results may vary or differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment