Share

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Time = Quality of Life




Time = Quality of Life. Period. 

 If you want to work for yourself and make the most money in the shortest number of hours, get in touch with me and/or join us on a call Monday August 4th to hear more about our business model. (details below) Make it a great one!

 Monday August 4th, join a 35 minute call to hear all about Lemongrass. You can even mute your line by hitting *6 and just soak it all in! After the call, message me that you were on and I will send you a goodie! This happens on 8.4.14 at 7:00 pm MT: Simply Dial 650.479.3208 Access Code: 668 372 836 The call begins at 6:00 pm PT; 7:00 pm MT; 8:00 pm CT and 9:00 pm ET

 If you are reading this after the fact and missed the "live" call on 8.4.14, just send me an email at LemongrassJill@Gmail.com or find me on FB at www.Facebook.com/LemongrassJill and send me a private message.  I am happy to help!  

I have been sharing these hand-crafted spa necessities for almost ten years! I would love to help you begin your very own Lemongrass Journey.   www.OurLemongrassSpa.com/Jill   (enjoy the "Making a Difference" section of my website and you can also read more at:  "Become a Consultant") 

No comments:

Post a Comment